Friday, February 27, 2009

Cute little Blog

Yes, you'll notice a completely new and different design to our blog. Is it not the cutest??!! I have to admit I came across another blog with this design and had to ask them where they found the template. They were nice enough to tell me about where they found it so I could "steal" it. :-) Of course, for me perusing different blog templates and graphics feels like being a kid in a candy shop. My inner graphic designer gets to meet up with my inner scrapbooker and get creative!! So thank you to Waltzing Matilda and to The Cutest Blog on the Block designers! Maybe someday I'll actually take advantage of their layout creator and design my own template. But for now I'm just trying to survive each cold winter day as it comes...along with the viruses it brings. Wherefore art thou, Spring?!!

No comments: