Friday, July 11, 2008

'Ello Friends!

As you can see I added some of my most favorite blogs. For those who know me well, you could probably guess the Velvet Strawberries one is my favorite. I absolutely love her website!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will (hopefully) be keeping up to date with new and exciting things happening in my life, for example I am going off to NTS camp next week! I'm quite excited...except for the 10-hour bus ride there and back (without my most precious ipod!) I don't know if I can handle a week without listening to the Beatles or Monkees. Speaking of Beatles, I recently fell in love with their song Real Love. Heard of it?? It's pretty good. But, I could have a million things more to type about music, and feel like I have a million things on my mind at the moment. Here are my (mostly random) thoughts:
  • When am I finally going to finish that skirt and blouse??!
  • How many more vintage hats do you think could fit in that tiny room of mine ?
  • I really need to stop biting my nails.
  • Where in the world am I going to go to college?
  • Were you ever scared of going to college or even driving??
So, it was actually fun typing my first post, and hopefully there will be more to come. And I hope this wasn't too boring or got you confused, because I tend to do that to people. Oh, and here is a picture of my new haircut for those who haven't seen it yet... Yours truly,
Lauryn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Cool post! Definitely not confusing. News flash - I think most everyone is terrified of driving and college at first! I know I was! And at least one other person out there is scared of driving because I was behind a student driver vehicle and the driver was definitely NOT confident and a little nervous. I could totally tell by the way they drove. So....you are totally normal... well, at least in this small way! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Lauryn,
You're so adorable! Love you.